* Lifeguarding is a fun and serious job.
* Offers beneficial experience.
* Every day brings new adventures.
* This job matters!
1. Sign up for your FREE lifeguard class.
2. Fill out a City of Monona application. Click HERE to apply.
3. Attend the lifeguarding class.
4. Pass the lifeguarding written and physical test.
What Will I Get Paid?
* After successful completion of the American Red Cross Lifeguarding class, you will be eligible to work at the Monona Community Pool, if you are 16 years or older.
* If you take the FREE lifeguarding class through Monona Community Pool, we ask that you are able to work TWO SHIFTS a week throughout the course of the summer.
* Starting wage is $8.75/hour.
* Typical hours range 15-30 hours a week.
* Dates: May 15 - May 19
* Days: Monday - Friday
* Times: 4:00 - 8:00 pm
* Location: Monona Community Pool
* Must attend all times & dates.
* Cost:FREE * Ages: 16+