Monona Library Services
Browse through information on how to submit items to the library bulletin boards.
Gain access to information about planning a trip to the library.
Check out how to register a group for library cards.
View information for what the library has to offer for homeschools and daycares.
Peruse information for teachers wanting to help the library.
PICK A BOOK: Give the Gift of Literacy
Thank you for your offer to purchase a Board Book for the Monona Library collection!
Give the Gift of Literacy! Buy a Book for the Library.
Purchase a book for the library in honor of a friend or family member, and you get to be the first person to check the book out. Pick-a-Book is a revolutionary way to support the library and get the books you want first! Contact Karen at 216-7453 for details.
Please, fill out the Pick a Book questions at the bottom of this paragraph. The process is as follows:
- Pick the Title, Author, ISBN of the book you would like to donate. Please, if possible, try to pick books that have recently been published and which Monona Library does not yet own.
- OR, choose a subject of interest and let me give you some choices of titles we could purchase.
- I'll check the price and let you know how much it will be.
- Decide what you would like to say on the Name Plate that we will put into the book. For example “Dedicated to So and So with love from Me and Her.”
- Cash or check. Make the check out to "Friends of Monona Library" with a copy of the PIck a Book form below.
- I'll order the book. When it arrives it will get processed, we'll add a nameplate, and we will place a hold on the book so you can be the first person to check it out.
Your name or library card number, so we can place a hold on the book for you:
Dedicated to _________________________ From _______________________.
Email this information to <firstname.lastname@example.org>