Parks & Recreation
- Click on Register Now Button
- The primary account holder must be an adult and then other account members (spouse, children, and other dependents) can be added after.
- Enter all available user fields (required fields are marked with an asterisk). When entering your address, please spell out your street name completely. Do not abbreviate or use a P.O. Box. Unit numbers should be entered on the “Address Line 2”. The e-mail address that you provide will be used as your user name.
- Go to
- Then select
- Once class has been found select “register”.
- If the class is not open to registration yet, a date and time will be displayed.
- A pop-up window will display class specifics and account holder and members names listed below the class information.
- Click on those individuals to be signed up for the class that is displayed in the pop-up window, and then click “continue”.
- Review shopping cart in next screen, then select either “close and continue browsing”, “empty cart”, or “begin to checkout”.
- Once you begin the checkout process, the next screen will show various prompts associated with class sign-up.
- The next screen is an acknowledgement of waivers. All waivers listed must be checked as “agreed” before continuing on to the payment screen.
- Enter credit card information with select card type and enter Cardholders Name, Card Number, Expiration (MM/YY), Security Code, Billing Address, Billing City, State, and Zip.
- When finished click “Continue to Checkout” In the next screen, verify your transaction before completing.
- Once verified select “Complete this Registration” or select “Return to Previous Screen” if a change needs to be made.
- Print out receipt for your records.
Once logged into account, click on “My Account” in the upper left hand corner of the screen to review your account information and current/past transactions.