Hydrant Meter for Bulk Water Use

Water may be drawn from fire hydrants for construction, landscaping, tank filling, or other uses as approved by the Monona Water Utility.

A deposit must be paid at City Hall for the hydrant meter.  The deposit will be applied to the cost of the water used and/or any other charges incurred in conjunction with this permit. Any remaining deposit balance will be returned upon return of the meter.

Hydrant Meter Application for Bulk Water Use