Excavation in Streets

A right-of-way permit must be acquired from the Department of Public Works before any work can be performed in a City of Monona right-of-way, including streets, driveway aprons, curb, gutters, and sidewalks.

Right-of-Way Permit Application

Monona Code of Ordinances Section 6-1-2 Excavations in Streets

Driveway Opening Standards

Sidewalk Standards