Can I mail my payment?

Yes, can you send a check or money order in the mail to: Monona City Hall, 5211 Schluter Rd., Monona, WI 53716. Please do not send cash in the mail. If you'd like a receipt for your payment, please include the entire bill and a self-addressed, stamped envelope. The top portion of your bill will be stamped "paid" and returned as your receipt. Any payments made after January 31, must be sent to the Dane County Treasurer at P.O. Box 1299, Madison, WI 53701-1299.

Show All Answers

1. When will I receive my property tax bill?
2. When are my property taxes due?
3. Can I pay my taxes in person?
4. Can I mail my payment?
5. Can I pay by credit card?
6. Can I drop off my payment after regular business hours?
7. How can I get a receipt?
8. Who should my check be made payable to?
9. Can I send my escrow check?
10. What if my tax is less than the amount of my escrow check?